Wedco Petrol Pouring Spouts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was attempting to purchase a 5 gallon jerry can for my father-in-law and saw that I could get the can, but that the spouts were sold out (no longer available) due to some lame ass federal law.

You can see what I am talking about at this link

Anyone have a suggestion on an alternatives for me? I don't like the scepter cans, so don't go that round please, and I would rather carry gas in my back pocket than use a blitz can... I might spill less that way :p Maybe an alternative pour spout?

Thanks in advance

Would a Super Siphon work well enough for you or do you need a spout?

yeah, it would and he may use that.

I found a loop-hole. Problem solved. Sorry to bother you guys ;)

Just buy one of their water or diesel spouts. Same spout, different color.

What? I have 4 20L Petrol cans with spouts now I can not buy them anymore!

I guess I will go ahead and get 4 more without spouts, but they say the item is not for sale in Texas. I got my last ones when I lived here. I guess I can ship them to my in laws in Wisconsin.

Damn legislators.

Well it took my order for the 4 cans. I guess they will call if they can not ship to Texas and I will have them go to WI.

Sure enough they caught me on the Texas address and they are now being routed to Wisconsin where I will retrieve them next month.

Last time it took me 20 minutes to get all the damn warning stickers off of the things!

Pinzgauer.com has the Swiss Army nozzles for NATO cans in stock and is accepting pre-orders for NATO cans which are due in at the end of this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom