water tank solutions - water bladder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Drinking-Water-Bladder-Tank-for-Centre-Console-fleximake-watertank-3.jpg

I did detect this kind of flexible water tank inside of a facebook group recently. I really like this solution compared to other ways of water storage.

They are a perfect mobile solution, easy to install and remove. And no water noise out of the tank, compared to classic water tanks.

Article:

There I start to collect links to competitors too. Feel free to mention other brands, shops and experiences here - I will add them there too!

I guess the water tank gains on priority when you start do do extended trips. For weekends a jerry can is enough capacity for most of us...

Surfy

Last edited:
You meant beer, right?

Seriously, that looks like a nice fit right behind the front seats.

Drinking-Water-Bladder-Tank-for-Centre-Console-fleximake-watertank-3.jpg

I did detect this kind of flexible water tank inside of a facebook group recently. I really like this solution compared to other ways of water storage.

They are a perfect mobile solution, easy to install and remove. And no water noise out of the tank, compared to classic water tanks.

Article:

There I start to collect links to competitors too. Feel free to mention other brands, shops and experiences here - I will add them there too!

I guess the water tank gains on priority when you start do do extended trips. For weekends a jerry can is enough capacity for most of us...

Surfy

Thank you for adding! Guess for most cars it will be to much weight above! The Land Cruiser 200 can carry 150kg on road and 75kg offroad - so it would be possible.

But for most cars like a ford ranger ute - it is too much - just with the weekender water tank:

pickup-ranger-ford-roof-top-tent-overweight-issue-heavy-rating-exceed-overloaded-rtt.jpg

Surfy

Thank you for adding! Guess for most cars it will be to much weight above! The Land Cruiser 200 can carry 150kg on road and 75kg offroad - so it would be possible.

But for most cars like a ford ranger ute - it is too much - just with the weekender water tank:

pickup-ranger-ford-roof-top-tent-overweight-issue-heavy-rating-exceed-overloaded-rtt.jpg

Surfy
I would say if my Subaru Outback can handle it on a Yakima LockNLoad platform a Toyota Land Cruiser should have no problem. I would look at another rack 🙄

1C8C2A11-2E99-49A5-84F7-A97496623A39.jpeg

Here's what I'm working on, same idea but instead of like George, mine doesn't need to have a platform built around it. All stainless steel with four baffles in it and can be removed if ever wanted to. I haven't check volume yet, somewhere @13 to 15 gals.

IMG_4216.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom