Washita Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heres my pics...It was nice to meet you guys (again) and wheel some trails! :)

-Collier

052.jpg

051.jpg

050.jpg

048.jpg

047.jpg

043.jpg

038.jpg

035.jpg

027.jpg

Nice Photo's. Next time Toyminator is going extra billygoat, I'm going to switch to rapid fire on the camera, so I don't miss great saves. (You were in complete control at all times right Steve?)

Overall I wouldn't consider the ARB approach angle too much of a hinderance. I need to do so work on the back bumper. I'm not sure how any additonal trips I'll be able to keep it on. I'm going to have to put something together. I think a majority of the trails can be handled by a stock vehicle, but I think that at least 1 locker may be required to control off camber wheel spin.

I really liked Washita. There were less trails than Flat Nasty, but overall the trails were more challenging. The pink granite really had some grip, even with the muddy conditions.

I really liked the fact that the 4 wheelers and Rhino's were basically following us around all day. I would say that based on their comments they were astonished by the Toyota's.

Nice Photo's. Next time Toyminator is going extra billygoat, I'm going to switch to rapid fire on the camera, so I don't miss great saves. (You were in complete control at all times right Steve?)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

By the way. Did any of you guys have a squishy feeling in your shorts like I did the last half of the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom