Was anyone able to contact TJM USA recently? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered T13 bumper for my 2021 from Wes back in late January after narrowly missing one Slee had in stock.

Been waiting ever since being given new ETAs. Last time I heard it was expected early June.

For the last 2 weeks or so I was unable to reach Wes at TJM, and he does not return calls either.

Did anyone speak to them recently? Are they still in business?

I ordered T13 bumper for my 2021 from Wes back in late January after narrowly missing one Slee had in stock.

Been waiting ever since being given new ETAs. Last time I heard it was expected early June.

For the last 2 weeks or so I was unable to reach Wes at TJM, and he does not return calls either.

Subbed

No dice here, I am on the waiting list. Been trying to call them for a few days/email but no response. TBD. May move on. Not a lot of options out there though.

Any progress?

I got a bumper from them recently. I would try contacting the office in OZ directly through email. Super quick response in the afternoons here. They recently had a shipment come in so maybe there are a few left? Maybe Slee will be updating their inventory soon. Stoked on the bumper! Also was able to run my Baja Designs fogs vs the TJM fogs very easily.

Bumper3.jpeg

Any progress?
How a timely question. I just got a call today for payment info and apparently my bumper shipped!

Over a month ago I was able to contact Jessica via email - she is located in Australia and apparently is coordinating processing of backlogged orders. I was being promised that the bumper will ship in a couple of a few weeks, but it happened only today. I was getting anxious - especially that @calixto got his already and he ordered it only few weeks ago (well, technically he ordered couple months ago but his order was nowhere to be found) - and I placed my order back in January.

Anyway, as long as it gets to me without issues I am happy, fingers crossed! :)

I got a bumper from them recently. I would try contacting the office in OZ directly through email. Super quick response in the afternoons here. They recently had a shipment come in so maybe there are a few left? Maybe Slee will be updating their inventory soon. Stoked on the bumper! Also was able to run my Baja Designs fogs vs the TJM fogs very easily.

View attachment 2785777
Anyone have the contact info? The contact us section keeps pushing me to one of their stores.

I'm hesitant to publish someones private email address on a public forum however when I initially contacted them via the email address on their OZ website they got back to my super quick. Contact Us | TJM 4X4 Equipped - https://www.tjm.com.au/contact/ There is a section on there to send the main company an email.

View attachment 2785777
Looking really good! Are those 34s?!

Looking really good! Are those 34s?!
Thanks bud! 285/70/17 BFG KO2 on Method Vex 17x8.5 et 0. 2" lift level front to back with OME 2721 in rear. Love the style of the Vex wheels the PO put on it but I wouldn't recommend the 0 offset. I will replace mine with something a little less aggressive offset at some point.

Plan to sell my TJM fogs I didn't use if anyone is looking. Fit current T13 bumper. Have all parts including wiring loom.

Hi All,

Wes is no longer with TJM, all communications and sales are being looked after by the Australian team while a replacement is being trained.

Any communications should be sent to sales@tjmusa.com as this is being looked after by the Aus team.

TJM still have a warehouse and dispatch staff in USA. Currently more staff are being hired along with a replacement for Wes as TJM are committed to growing the USA and South American markets.

Check these guys out......

I contacted these guys, they didn't actually have it in stock. They said Dec/Jan by the time I'd see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom