Wanted Wanted -Your 100 Series Rear Spoiler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in search of a factory rear window spoiler for a 100 series Land Cruiser. White painted preferred.

I look forward to hearing from you.

ujz100 trd pro wheels.jpg

2006-toyota-land-cruiser-fj100- rear spoiler.jpg

Anybody have one now?
I have one for a 2006. It's silver. If I could figure out how to remove it from my LC it would be available. I've removed the 2 screws on top but its still firmly affixed. Do you know how to get this thing off?

Anybody have one now?
I have one for a 2006. It's silver. If I could figure out how to remove it from my LC it would be available. I've removed the 2 screws on top but its still firmly affixed. Do you know how to get this thing off?

I'm not finding a good DIY about how to remove it. Are there screws from underneath? I'll PM you.

I have one I purchased a few years ago and did not use. It is the gold color and will require repainting (even if gold was your preferred color). Person I purchased from said it was OEM but I really do not know. PM me if you are interested and we can discuss price.

Bloomer - That looks to be bigger than the OEM one. It looks like the OEM one doesn't have that center support. I prefer the look of the OEM.

Bump, looking for spoiler.

I have a green one from my 2002 LX. I know those years didn't come with them from the factory, but this model has an OEM Toyota brake light integrated, so maybe it was offered as an option at the dealer. Let me know if you want some pics.

Does anyone have the part number for the 2006 LC spoiler?

I have a green one from my 2002 LX. I know those years didn't come with them from the factory, but this model has an OEM Toyota brake light integrated, so maybe it was offered as an option at the dealer. Let me know if you want some pics.
Hi, this isn’t still available by any chance, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom