Parting Out WANTED: OK. FJ60/FJ62 body complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

Working on gathering the parts for my next project. I am going to mount a FJ60/FJ62 on a FJZ80 frame. I have all the FJZ80 parts, but none of the FJ60/FJ62 stuff. Prefer the 62, but would be happy with either. Perfect scenario would be a solid body with good interior on a bad frame. But there are other options..

What do you have?

Thanks
Mark

Pricing Help?

Check out this thread. Looks like it is all there, a lot of interior and trim pieces for these are hard to find.

If you buy it I would take that white lower valance and swap you for a brand new one. Need some patina, don't want to paint one, wouldn't match my current minor rock chip situation.

Wow, I had no idea how much these were going for now.. I think I will use my 88 FJ62 .. I gave less than $3000 for it back in 2013, and it was a good runner. Of course it has had a lot of modification done do it but I think it will still be cheaper than what I have been seeing recently. I was hoping to find something in the $1500 to $2000 range not running...

Thanks to all of you for sending me what you have...

Mark

Wow, I had no idea how much these were going for now.. I think I will use my 88 FJ62 .. I gave less than $3000 for it back in 2013, and it was a good runner. Of course it has had a lot of modification done do it but I think it will still be cheaper than what I have been seeing recently. I was hoping to find something in the $1500 to $2000 range not running...

Thanks to all of you for sending me what you have...

Mark
Yeah in 2013, they were pretty close to free...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom