Wanted Wanted 2003 - 07 4-Runner, V8, 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Trying to help my nephew find a 4-Runner, 2003 - 07 4-Runner, V8, 4WD with less than 200K if anyone stumbles on one or lucky enough to have one to sell please let me know. Willing to travel but nothing out of the rust belt. Thank you

GX470 maybe? Plenty of those out there.

Thanks I've educated him on them but he seems to be fixed on the 4-Runner. Had him talked into 100 Series but they fall slightly out of his budget.

Agreed on the pricing of Landcruiser compared to a 4Runner. I have 80,100, and gx470. Cost of upkeep on the LC are way up there compared to the 120 platform. Those V8 4Runner are great though.

Thanks I've educated him on them but he seems to be fixed on the 4-Runner. Had him talked into 100 Series but they fall slightly out of his budget.
What is the budget? I have a SR5 4wd, 2005, 2 owner, 149k miles. I'm in the process of acquiring a 100 which means the 4th gen might be for sale soonish

What is the budget? I have a SR5 4wd, 2005, 2 owner, 149k miles. I'm in the process of acquiring a 100 which means the 4th gen might be for sale soonish

Sounds nice. Is that a V6 or V8? He's looking in the 8 - 10K range but he has some room for the right one. He's an aircraft mechanic with access to small aircraft so he has access to catching a flight out and driving one back.

Sounds nice. Is that a V6 or V8? He's looking in the 8 - 10K range but he has some room for the right one. He's an aircraft mechanic with access to small aircraft so he has access to catching a flight out and driving one back.
V8 2UZ. Has an Old Man Emu medium lift, method race wheels and BFG AT 285s. Never wheeled

V8 2UZ. Has an Old Man Emu medium lift, method race wheels and BFG AT 285s. Never wheeled

Sounds like a nice rig. I'll pm you to continue discussing :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom