Wander in the woods 2/9 & 2/10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jmcclusk

SILVER Star
Threads
Continuing on from my previous post about the lost dog; I'm going to take my 60 out and explore the trails to the south of hwy 26 around Trillium Lake, Timothy Lake, Salmon River, etc. depending on snowpack if any, and locked gates. I'm gonna drive kinda slowly and enjoy the forest without a destination, stopping frequently to walk around and hike a bit and yell the dogs name. Me and gf and Jonna (dog owner) are gonna camp out Saturday night too, so hope to have a cook out and campfire. Lots of bacon at night and in the morning for all that come (smell of bacon might attract the dog...?) will have cooler of beer too, come one and all!

If anyone wants to meet up out there or Government camp, my number is 925.490.5791. I also have some small baofeng radios tuned to 461.925. I'm John btw, I was at the meetup last summer at St Johns with the Grey kinda beat up 60. Hope anyone sees this and want to add to the search party.

Cheers,
John

John, good luck in the search for your buddy. Sorry to hear he/she got lost. Wish I could make it up there this weekend and help you look for him/ her. If plans change and I can make it up there I'll give you a call.

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks for the reply, no worries it was late notice. We didn't find him. We put up lots of flyers, hopefully he comes into some people. We did get to explore lots of snowy trails and even got a tiny bit stuck once in the snow but it was no biggie. Hiking was great, i'll definitely return for camping durning the summer and to further explore the roads.

Just now saw this. Hope you find the dog. Sucks. I'd be beside myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom