SOLD WA: 91-94 80 series headliner, grey interior SALE ON HOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldilocks

Battle Ground, WA
GOLD Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Nice, grey headliner from the 1993 white 80 I’ve had since 2016. She flopped over and bent an A pillar. This headliner is in excellent condition but could use some mild cleaning. It was filthy when I bought the car and it cleaned up well while installed back then but has accumulated more dirt since then. It’s still installed so this sale would be pending the successful removal of the headliner. I’ll leave it installed until someone commits to buying it. $125 plus shipping.

IMG_5348.jpeg

IMG_5346.jpeg

IMG_5350.jpeg

More…

IMG_5352.jpeg

IMG_5351.jpeg

IMG_5347.jpeg

IMG_5349.jpeg

Nice, grey headliner from the 1993 white 80 I’ve had since 2016. She flopped over and bent an A pillar. This headliner is in excellent condition but could use some mild cleaning. It was filthy when I bought the car and it cleaned up well while installed back then but has accumulated more dirt since then. It’s still installed so this sale would be pending the successful removal of the headliner. I’ll leave it installed until someone commits to buying it. $125 plus shipping.

View attachment 3341104

View attachment 3341105

View attachment 3341106
Still available?

Still available?
There is someone who is very interested. This sale depends upon me being able to remove the headliner without damaging it.

Last edited:
I HAD TO SUSPEND HEADLINER REMOVAL DUE TO A CHANGE IN PRIORITIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom