For Sale [WA] 75-77 Windshield, frame, hinges, wipers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
75-9/77 OE windshield, frame, hinges, wipers. Decent condition. Lots of pitting near the bottom of frame. Might be some fair to midland size pits or even a hole, hard to tell, under the gasket.
Pulled off one hinge to see what was underneath and looks good.
Has most of the wiper linkage except for the armrod that goes to the motor. Doesn't have motor or motor cover.
Glass appears to be in great shape and has OE Toyota markings. After cleaning the glass up I don't see any chips under normal lighting. That's not to say once its mounted on your truck on a sunny summer day you won't see at least something but right now I don't.
See pics.
Really prefer local pickup at 98020, just north of Seattle. If no one local wants it after a little time passes then will ship. That's a lot of glass to ship so might not be worth it.

$180 obo

Will trade for HFS 8274 Bumper

IMG_1689.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, any idea what shipping to ohio would be? Im in Loveland Ohio, 45140..
I need the glass and am comparing price with having a piece cut..

Thanks,
Ed

I'll figure that one out, hopefully tomorrow, and get back to you.

From Ohio and live in Summerville. I was in the Charleston area for a little over a year, amazing how many Ohio transplants there are.

Weighs in at 43lbs. Conservative estimated weight with packaging 50lbs. UPS online quote of $98 to 45140.

Thanks for checking into that. Let me think about it, at 278 thats a little more than im looking to spend on the glass, but i need glass so i may get back to you within a week or so if you still have it. Again, thanks for checking shipping.
Ed

If you don’t care if it says Toyota on the glass then you should look into a windshield/glass shop. Will be a lot cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom