Visor mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone know if someone makes/sells a sun visor mount that has some type of aux mount that I can use for mounting say a homeade visor shelf that I am trying to fab up?? Pictures are for reference green circle is the mount im talking about and the other picture is basically what Im trying to find or something similar
1992 fj80 is the vehicle
Thanks in advance

IMG_0693.jpeg

IMG_0694.png

The Rosen visors bolt right up to our trucks. They might sell you the mounting parts? Worth a try at least. Or you could just buy their visors, which are excellent. The last visor you’ll ever buy.

The Rosen visors bolt right up to our trucks. They might sell you the mounting parts? Worth a try at least. Or you could just buy their visors, which are excellent. The last visor you’ll ever buy.

Saw those but think there for the FZJ and also quite pricey when I only want the mount part

Thanks

Saw those but think there for the FZJ and also quite pricey when I only want the mount part

Thanks
You’re right…they do fit the FZJ. And yes, they are pricey. Likely their parts are price too.

Good luck finding the parts you need. Would be interested to see what you come up with to fix the visor issue. Most everyone has to deal with this at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom