Vintage Toyota Mechanics Shirts w/TEQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys, I had sold these shirts before on Mud had got sold out.
Well I have gotten my hands on brand new ones . NOS toyota mechanic shirts. If you want one PM me with your PAYPAL id and ill send you an invoice. I only have a handful of these.I have short & long sleeves $45.00 shipping included.
This is what I have:

6 large short sleeves
1 medium short sleeves
5 medium long sleeves

please give me alittle time, I want to take this to embroider to put TEQ emblem

pics

here are the pics
IMG_0215.jpg
IMG_0216.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg

Vintage

These are Vintage Colors from 70's or 80's . Very Hard to come by
Wear these shirts to your Club Events or even to your bowling party ---really cool. People will ask where did you get that or are you a mechanic---lol. Here I have picture of modern toyota color black/red stripe. I like the red/orange/yellow to match my vintage cruiser
IMG_0221.jpg

I really wish you had some x-large or xx-large.:crybaby: I'm a big guy...:bang:

I would take two if you had the xl and a xxl. If you do get some put me on the list for 1 of each in the short sleeves

Me three - 2XL

check out automotiveworkwear.com, I just got a longsleeve, shortsleeve and jacket! Looks pretty sharp.

check out automotiveworkwear.com, I just got a longsleeve, shortsleeve and jacket! Looks pretty sharp.
they look good, but not vintage colors or a teq that will get embrioderd on it

Thanks I'll take it! PM sent. :bounce:

How about a Large short sleeve for DR_DOBRO
They are cool looking shirts !

No Paypal for you brother, but Cash will make the trade !
DR.

I'd like one but I think I would need an XL. I'm 6'3" and 235. I typically wear a 46long jacket.
Sorry to the guys who need the XL stuff. These are NOS items and I bought all that i could. Im a 44 jacket and large short sleeves fit well with alittle more room to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom