SOLD Vintage Black Cord Inspection Lamp (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmamj

SILVER Star
Threads
This is the vintage, black cord, 2 hook, 24v Tokairika inspection lamp for later Land Cruisers. Good shape! $45, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

16210398127449081184349960519632.jpg
16210398637842011965975612308113.jpg
16210398919144661947153810170259.jpg

This actually is rated for up to 24v... The bulb inside is the same as you'd use in the tailights or turn signals (can't remember exactly) so can be swapped out between 12v and 24v depending on the truck...

do you take paypal

does anybody have a wiring diagram of which wires are used for the inspection lamp mine was put outside the vehicle with the relay outside on the firewall

@shelfboy1 yes, certainly do. Shoot me a PM if you are further interested.
i am i just have been busy building a new garage .if you still have it i will take it thanks

This actually is rated for up to 24v... The bulb inside is the same as you'd use in the tailights or turn signals (can't remember exactly) so can be swapped out between 12v and 24v depending on the truck...
Hi do you know what wires go to the 12 volt light ? The one I am working on they reversed the relay so the relay wires are cut and the relay is outside on the firewall so no protection

I don't at the moment... What year truck are you working on? I might have a wiring diagram I can check and give you the correct oem wire colors...

@ffp Best I have is a 1971 PDF... The inspection light socet is in the right side below the cigarette lighter. it looks like a Green/Red wire is the hot lead and the plug provides it's own ground, probably through it's attachment to the sheet metal as there is no wire designation for the ground. it also looks like it will only get power with the interior light switch turned to on. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• 1971 Wiring Diragram.pdf
    895.5 KB · Views: 40
@ffp Best I have is a 1971 PDF... The inspection light socet is in the right side below the cigarette lighter. it looks like a Green/Red wire is the hot lead and the plug provides it's own ground, probably through it's attachment to the sheet metal as there is no wire designation for the ground. it also looks like it will only get power with the interior light switch turned to on. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the information can’t download the PDF file

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom