Video: Live GMRS Installation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rightchannelradios.com
Hi All,

Here's the video from the live GMRS installation in December. Enjoy!

If you need to get any GMRS comms gear for the coming season, let me know!

@patiofurn Well done. I may have to connect w/you to do the same thing in my 80. I like a hand held but if my radio’s in my dash, I won’t forget it, or have to remember to charge it!

Oh yea, I forgot I liked that antenna set up. **off to rightchannelradios.com** :cheers:

@patiofurn if I use the same coax cable set up in the video can I re use the radio connector off of my current antenna since that coax doesn't come with one?

Last edited:
Oh yea, I forgot I liked that antenna set up. **off to rightchannelradios.com** :cheers:

@patiofurn if I use the same coax cable set up in the video can I re use the radio connector off of my current antenna since that coax doesn't come with one?
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. If you had a photo of what you have now I'm happy to take a look!

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. If you had a photo of what you have now I'm happy to take a look!

Coax doesn't come with a connector to the radio. Wasn't sure on the most appropriate connector or if they were reusable from my current antenna. Using a midland 275 radio.

UH0DapL.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom