Venza (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I like it. Anyone try it yet? How is the acceleration? Is it roomy? I haven't seen one on the lot yet at my local dealer, but I am thinking about trading in the Tundra for one if I can get the right financing. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I like it. Anyone try it yet? How is the acceleration? Is it roomy? I haven't seen one on the lot yet at my local dealer, but I am thinking about trading in the Tundra for one if I can get the right financing. Any thoughts?

crossover? yea. a crossover between a station wagon and a minivan.

if you dont have a wife, two kids, and cubicle to hide in 40 hours a week, your sexually confused douchiness is gonna peg the meter.

I like the Venza for the wife. She doesn't want a wagon though.

The wife has been looking for a new car and she want's an awd sedan. I just wish they'd just offer an awd Camry which should be a fairly simple endeavor as the two are pretty similar. Hell, put the v6 awd drivetrain from the rav 4 in a midsize sporty sedan and I'd be very happy.

The v-6 model comes with DUAL chrome exhaust tips if that tells you anything. If you like that audi pseudo yuppie type thing it's probably pretty cool. I say faux because a real hippie drives a subaru and a real yuppie goes audi/volvo. Working class goes vw.

I doubt it will be in the line up in three years (unless response leadss to diesel hybrid). :meh:

The v-6 model comes with DUAL chrome exhaust tips if that tells you anything. If you like that audi pseudo yuppie type thing it's probably pretty cool. I say faux because a real hippie drives a subaru and a real yuppie goes audi/volvo. Working class goes vw.

I doubt it will be in the line up in three years (unless response leadss to diesel hybrid). :meh:

I like the Subaru too, I just know for sure that I want to stay away from Audi and VW, and definitely am not interested in going back to the Volvo well, the V70 I had was the worst car I have ever bought, total POS if you ask me. I am interested in the Venza, I think I might go drive one and see how I like it. Of course the one I like is the AWD one with the V6, and leather, which looks like it is going to come in at around 40k which is pretty far out of my price range at the moment.

it rides worse than a 40 series with over inflated bias plys

I was impressed with the drive. The engine has alot of power and is well thought out in design. If I was going to buy a family vehicle that has some balls to it, I would buy a Venza in a heatbeat.

Drive it before you make up your mind about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom