Vehicle Title Holder Free Online Search (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm cleaning out a high school auto shop and I have numerous cars without titles. Is there an easy way online to find out who owns them via the VIN?

Not that I've seen available to the general public.

As you're doing it for the high school the local PD shouldn't mind helping you, or the Sheriff's Office.

That should be an easier row to hoe than going through ADOT.

You can file for abandoned title if they dont respond you now have a vehicle

Anything good? Bonded titles are super easy in Arizona.

You can file for abandoned title if they dont respond you now have a vehicle

If you don't have a title not sure who suppose who going to get a notice to respond too? Not sure if it's different on the 81+ seventeen digits VIN but on the earlier short ones DMV could not do anything as far as searching. Was told I need to go to there warehouse to possibly locate a record of the title. I later found a photo copy I made of the title. Had void on the copy but had the title number which is what I needed to get a replacement. Short story on the vehicle, gave it to my daughter and her husband. They never transfer the title and when they got divorced I got the cruiser back minus the title which my daughter's ex said he couldn't find. If a vehicle isn't registered for a number of years they purge it from the system. I assume it's the title number that is needed to search their purged files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom