Uwharrie weekend of 8/14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello there all-been a while! Adam and I are embarking (a year late) on the Trans-America Trail...hopefully on 8/13....and we are coming thru Uwharrie. Looks like we may make it out there on Saturday the 14th and will likely try to stop to camp that night. TBD based on weather and the ferries from Hatteras, but hoping that will be our stopping point. Anyone planning to be around Uwharrie that weekend? Would love to say hi to you guys again!! Will keep you updated as our planning progresses...I also had double carpal tunnel surgery 2 weeks ago so fingers crossed I can pull my clutch by then! :oops:

Hello there all-been a while! Adam and I are embarking (a year late) on the Trans-America Trail...hopefully on 8/13....and we are coming thru Uwharrie. Looks like we may make it out there on Saturday the 14th and will likely try to stop to camp that night. TBD based on weather and the ferries from Hatteras, but hoping that will be our stopping point. Anyone planning to be around Uwharrie that weekend? Would love to say hi to you guys again!! Will keep you updated as our planning progresses...I also had double carpal tunnel surgery 2 weeks ago so fingers crossed I can pull my clutch by then! :oops:
Finished TAT day 1 and landed in Havelock for the night. We are planning to make it to Uwharrie tomorrow-anyone heading there this weekend? Also-anyone done the first-come campsite deal? We checked the rez site and it says FF for first come and you can’t reserve for Badin and Arrowhead. Any luck finding spots? It’s gonna be another hot day but the bikes are great fun and we are looking forward to getting up to the mtns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom