For Sale Utah: 1983 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Orange
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/7120436
I'm selling my 1983 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. I've been using it as my daily driver for the past seven months. I initially purchased this vehicle with the intention of restoring it while I attend college in northern Utah. Upon purchasing this vehicle, I immediately invested close to $8000 to get it mechanically sorted and road worthy as I needed it to be my daily driver. This work included a brand new clutch, resurfacing of the flywheel, new aluminum radiator, heater hoses, air pump delete (bypass pulley), ALL seals replaced, new break booster, break lines, calipers, rotors, drums, and pads (disk breaks in front drums in rear), and tons more work than I can list if you're interested. I have detailed receipts on all off this work and much of it is still under warranty by the shop that performed it. I've decide to sell my FJ60 as I need to travel much more than I initially expected and need something more fuel efficient. This vehicle is completely sorted mechanically and electrically. The top of the dash isn't ripped or rotted as its been garage kept for most of its life, the carpets are all original and intact, and this FJ60 still has its original (working) radio head unit. Unfortunately, this FJ60 isn't free from flaws though. There is some minor body rust, some small rips in the headliner, and a rip in the driver's seat. This FJ60 is a unique color and the definition of a head turner. It's sure to be a conversation starter wherever you go! I'm asking $18,500, but I'll consider all offers so please don't hesitate to reach out. For more photos including ones of all rust and interior imperfections I have included a link to my listing on KSL classifieds.
-Richard

IMG_7966.jpg

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_5681.jpg

IMG_6846.jpg

IMG_7630.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom