For Sale [UT] 33x9.5x15 BFG All terrain - Single tire Used (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
skreened.com
I grabbed 2 BFG 9.5s locally, and I only needed one as a spare. This one is a bit more worn. Tread looks decent, but it has a few scratches. I took closeups of those areas. There was one close to where the rim touches, but it looked like it would still be ok.

Free to a good home. Local pickup only, as shipping is crazy for bigger items.

Cheers.

Tireside.JPG
TireSize.JPG
Tiretear1.JPG
Tiretear2.JPG
Tiretreaddepth.JPG

Last edited:
Did you ever get rid of these?

Did you ever get rid of these?

I still have the one. Its the one pictured that has a few dings. Its yours if you want to come pick it up, or I can meet you in the bountiful area.

Hi yes. I'm at15425. Connellsville pa. I think usps is cheapest but ups or fedxworks. Thanks that'll really help me out.

Thank you. I looked up the tire specs and it said that it weighs 42.5 pounds and is 32 inches high by 10 inches wide. That may help you get an idea of what it might cost to ship.
Thanks I'll wait to hear from you.

Hey David. I looked up the shipping online for a few places, and usps was around $145, and ups was around $105 to ship it to 15425. That sounds like a lot for an old tire to me, but maybe it will do the trick for you. What do you think?

Yes. I'm out of options and already invested a lot in the tires I have. I think I could get some use out of it. I'd be really gracious of you to send it my way ups. I could PayPal you the or gift PayPal you if that works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom