SOLD Used-Tubuar Ice Chest Rack. Located in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey you

SILVER Star
Threads
This tubal spare tire carrier was converted (flipped) into a passenger side small ice chest rack. Good condition. Local pick up preferred. $150.00

IMG_8800.JPG

IMG_8801.JPG

IMG_8802.JPG

IMG_8803.JPG

IMG_8804.JPG

That’s way cool Jeff. @SW20 should buy this for his trail rig.

Jeff

I’m curious what you did to reinforce the sheet metal on the tub when you mounted this.

Hi Mark! I wanted to thank you again for the great work on the carb! To answer your question, I made two large interior backing plates for the hinges. I mounted the rack on top of my quarter panel covers (diamond plate). I didn't have any problems with damaging the quarter panels other than holes. It was great having an swing out ice chest rack on the back and having access to the back of the LC.

Yes, USA

hey you, i'm kinda diggin the basket. If you'll take $120, I can pick up today or tomorrow, assuming you're in LA/OC region?

Thanks

Just the work to flip a carrier to the passenger side is worth the asking price. My .02

@65swb45 Here is the one I built for my Cruiser many years ago, 3/16" body armor holds it well, Vertical pipe is for an umbrella. Had to inboard the tire carrier mount on the left to accommodate a 38" tire. GLWS
good deal, John

hey you, i'm kinda diggin the basket. If you'll take $120, I can pick up today or tomorrow, assuming you're in LA/OC region?

Thanks
Sounds good! What time would you like to meet?

Great, I can meet at 4 if that works for you. (714)-718-3968

Perfect, I’ll meet you at 300 Centennial Way, Tustin, 92780. I’ll be in front of the Tustin PD, white Tacoma, double cab.
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom