Urgent: Need Drivers Rear Flare and Rear Bumper Corner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, well **** happens sometimes....

After a 5 minute outing i need a new Rear Drivers side Flare, Technically just the back half of it, the part not mounted to the door... obvioulsy i have no problems buying the whole flare...lol

I also need a rear bumper corner for the drivers side...
My truck is a 1994, so it has the chrome trim on the bumper caps
if your caps are from a 1995 of newer I would have to buy both, which Im NOT opposed too... so ill take a bumper cap either way, just the drivers if it has chrome trim, both if it doesnt!

I live in Greensboro and can get the parts anytime.. I need to get this fixed quick... other two cars are really out of commission....

I have both rear bumper corners from my wife's '95. One has a scratch and maybe a small dent. I'll throw a pic or two up tonight if you are interested. Not too worried about a price - maybe a couple nice bangers of decent beer???

R

I have both rear bumper corners from my wife's '95. One has a scratch and maybe a small dent. I'll throw a pic or two up tonight if you are interested. Not too worried about a price - maybe a couple nice bangers of decent beer???

R

Mt weller: that'd be awesome, this is my wifes truck so i need to make sure i get some that look decent. I plan on having them repainted, so no worries on scratches. If it's not dented, id love to get them! Decent Beer, Liquor, Cash, whatever... lol

I have a cheasy front brush guard i'd trade too if anyone wanted..haha

I also have the bumper parts from my wifes 94 fj80. Not too sure about flare though. I have one or 2 laying around, but they change over the years.

Driver.

image-2265969150.jpg

image-3165768573.jpg

image-1216454170.jpg

image-2265969150.jpg

image-3165768573.jpg

image-1216454170.jpg

Pass.

image-1658178907.jpg

image-3903497110.jpg

image-631813326.jpg

No dents. Only scratches.

image-1658178907.jpg

image-3903497110.jpg

image-631813326.jpg

I have a driver side rear flare that you can have. It is green and looks fine, but I'm not sure what year of truck if originally came from (maybe 93-94). I think it was replaced by a previous owner. The push fasteners are different from the 95-97 style so I replaced it to improve the fit. It may be the perfect fit for your truck though. I will post pictures.

The available flare is on top.

DSC04294_042909.jpg

Here is a pic of the cosmetic side

DSC04301_042909.jpg

strong_toy: How much on the flare?

krzyabncanuck: Does your rear driver side end cap have any un paintable/repairable damage? is it one that came with the chrome trim originally (i still have my trim) ?

mtweller: what would you want for the two? how far away are you from the GSO? shoot me a pm if you like

I'm heading to my parents house and pilot Mountain the weekend of April 14 if you can wait until then. We can meet somewhere right off of I 40. I'm not too worried about price – maybe you can just buy me a couple beers sometime

:beer: Ramon

I would have to look at it again tomorrow morning to be sure. I could bring it to Uwharrie this weekend if needed.

mtweller: I would come and pick them up today so long as your sure that the scratches are only cosmetic (like that they would sit straight on the truck).. I can bring you a few six packs or toss you some bones to get a few six packs... though free is nice, I have no problem supporting a fellow 'Mudders 4x4 habits, or their drinking habits for that matter :):)
My Cell number is (540)921-7355 shoot me a text or give me a call sometime today. I am going out of town tomorrow, so It would be awesome if i could drive down this afternoon evening.

Strong_Toy: I would come to your place and pick up the flare while picking up the end caps from mtweller if you didnt mind. How much you want for it??? As i said above, I'm heading out of town this weekend so if there was any way I could drive down your way and grab it today I could do it this afternoon/evening..My Cell number is (540)921-7355 shoot me a text or give me a call sometime today

Thanks Guys
Brian

p.s. FWIW my cell number has been Public knowledge for about 10 years, so I no longer worry about posting it up!! lol

Brian,
I will be around this evening, and available for you to stop by whenever. The scratches are cosmetic and could easily be fixed with plastic filler. I am confident they are straight and looked fine on her truck prior to putting the 4X4Labs bumper on. I'm pretty swamped at work today, but will try and call you when I get a free moment.

:beer: R

Brian,
I will be around this evening, and available for you to stop by whenever. The scratches are cosmetic and could easily be fixed with plastic filler. I am confident they are straight and looked fine on her truck prior to putting the 4X4Labs bumper on. I'm pretty swamped at work today, but will try and call you when I get a free moment.

:beer: R

MT weller, awesome ill definitely come down and snag them up today... what time would be good for you?

Hopefully strong guy gets my pm and i can snag both in one trip!!!

I really appreciate it guys!

Now that i get to it, looking at the pics, i don't believe the flare Strong-Toy, has will work.. mine appears to have different mounts.... Strong Toy, My flar mounts like the one in the bottom of the picture you posted, not the top

anyone else??

Last edited:
After seeing the flare differences, I'm a bit worried about the end caps for the rear... I can't seem to find any information on whether or not they are interchangeable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom