UREs every weekend! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since I'm so close, I'll be headin to the Uwharries almost every weekend till close, anyone here want to get a run or so in before it closes post, PM, email, IM, or call (704-438-0730) if you're interested!

Any interest in going tomorrow??

Anyone???

Sorry I missed your posts, I was at the beach doin some cruis'n and celebrating my sister's 19th, next weekend would be great..2 days notice and I'd have came back for it, sorry man.

Anyone for this weekend?

No on Friday. My schedule has changed a bit after I got no response but Sun could work.

Let me talk to some folks and get back to you.

Looks like Saturday is my window now.

Sunday may work out but I won't know until Sunday am probably so I'm going to have to lean towards Saturday.

As far as time goes, I can be at the Outpost any time between 12 and 4.

I am going either way - solo or with other riders. Just let me know.

Hey guys, I may be in for Sun. the 23rd. My bro-in-law and nieces want to go, should be fun. Would be nice to have some company on the trail. I didn't get much love from the Jeep's last time I went.

Brad

lowtops said:
Hey guys, I may be in for Sun. the 23rd. My bro-in-law and nieces want to go, should be fun. Would be nice to have some company on the trail. I didn't get much love from the Jeep's last time I went.

Brad

I may be able to pull off Sunday as well.

That's the BEW-T-FUL part of it though.

Winch gets used overtime with the Heep crowd. I'd rather be solo to be honest...

How about tomorrow?

Sorry, been out of town and just getting back. I am game for any weekend before it closes if I don't already have something scheduled.

Just read back over some of your previous posts.....winch? Where are you using a winch at Uhwarrie???? I have been all over there with no lockers, no winch, and only my LTB's. I guess if it rains it might be a different game, but I didn't see anything that needed winching.

It was a tongue in cheek comment made as a result of another mudders comment about the jeep crowd...

Anywho, when it's raining hard and really muddy, I've seen places the winch came in handy - Daniel and Dickey Bell both have some steep sections that are tough on ill equipped rides when the rain is coming down. Uwharrie mud can become ice-like in hard rain.

Yea, my recent encounter with URE mud was interesing. Got some battle scars to tell a story about now. I'm plannin an excursion over to URE on the 12th...anyone game?

I'd love to hit up URE the 12th... I'm from High Point, but I go to school right now in Greenville, SC.... So I'd need some notice about going definiteness or not a little bit in advance... I'm also interested in joining the club, so I guess, how does that work??

If you're in Greenville, SC check out the SC / Upstate Cruisers club section here.

Those guys are always doing something, right in your immediate area and are a great group of guys to boot.

I joined earlier this year. :cheers:

yea... I checked them out earlier today... the only problem is the cruiser stays in HP... So, until I am able to get it down to SC, wheeling down here is kind of out of the question.

Understood. Just FYI, those guys do a lot of non-wheeling stuff too.

For example, they have are meeting for dinner this Sat (5th), have a golf outing this Sun (6th) and tailgate for most of the Clemson games.

Man, I'd love to be out there this Saturday but I haven't had a free weekend in a while and won't for a few more.

Have fun!

Side note - I am planning heading over there for the last 2 weekends Uwharrie is open - Dec 3/4 and Dec 10/11. Maybe we can get a decent turnout for one or both of those! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom