update:3rd row seat FREE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Kinda runnin outta time here..u pay the shipping and they r yours.I'm in seattle

get in touch with James Valley at cruiserparts.net - I think he was looking for some to add to inventory. Maybe you could get something cheap in trade and he'll pick up the shipping. Just a thought.

No room in the basement or attic? May come in handy when you sell. Again, just food for thought.

thnx Junk.I left a msg. for him.Can't believe I cant give this seat away :( Have had this vehicle 1 yr.and have never used this seat.So ya its goin to the dump if no one takes it.Seems a shame but i dont plan on sellin my cruiser EVER! hehe.Hell i just got my sliders ordered the other day.can't wait....thnx again for the tip

Well if you have thrown it away, nevermind, I don't know if it can be adapted to an fj 60 but I am interested. What do you think shipping would be? I am in Southern Oregon, 97544. If you need call me at 541-846-6242. Thanks, and sorry I didn't get a hold of you sooner, Kief.

If you do not get ride of them, I may be interested in them depending on shipping cost. Just let me know if you did not get a taker. I can look up shipping cost if I have your address, the weight of the seats, and the dimensions of each seat individually packaged.

Thanks and hopefully someone takes them, would be a shame

Hey guys,sorry for the late reply.I e-mailed fj40crusher about these seats simply cuz he lives close by and offered to come pick them up.I honestly dont have the time now to packem up and ship them_moving cross-state this week.Anyhow thnx for the interest,Vince

Dang it!! If I had known earlier then I woulda bought em off your hands. Seriously. Do you know if he would sell em??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom