ultraguage owners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
I am ordering a new ultraguage mounting bracket (mine broke).

If you need one yourself, let me know and Ill get you one too.

They cost $1.50 each

bracket.jpg

Ha Ha! Fragile suckers after they "age" in the heat...

Im going to order ten of them so Ill have a few extras in case anyone needs one later on.

Do you guys leave the actual units in your vehicles? I have a scan gauge but I'm usually in a parking or home garage. When I'm parked in the sun I try to cover the screen with something. If I don't the screen turns black and the unit gets very hot. I can't imagine these units fair well in the AZ heat.

Do you guys leave the actual units in your vehicles? I have a scan gauge but I'm usually in a parking or home garage. When I'm parked in the sun I try to cover the screen with something. If I don't the screen turns black and the unit gets very hot. I can't imagine these units fair well in the AZ heat.

Mine gets cranky and wont work unless I put the heavy duty sunscreen in the windshield and crack the windows a couple inches. the first third of the day my truck is in the shade. By the end of my work day the sun is shining on the rear of the truck so all is well (so far) after a couple years of ownership.

I got the ultra-gauge in the first week that they were out, has been stuck to the windshield since. Parked in the sun most of the time, has never missed a beat, the suction cup is turning black.:meh: Read somewhere (their forum maybe?) that turning the screen brightness down slightly helps with the heat, iirc mine is set at 80%.

guess what came in the mail today

Got the UG clips. I know of at least a dozen guys in AZ that are using these gauges.

Ill hold on to the extras - If you ever need one, give me a shout.

Murf

ugclips.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom