Ultimate OEM 4X SERIES PARTS IN STOCK (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man everyone is hopping on that wagon. At SEMA I was informed there are a half dozen new Toyota specialty shops signing on with AIS/ADV.
For the most part I deliberately don't carry stuff that are already "covered". However, when people buy a booster from me they always ask if I have a MC, so I decided to sign with them just to provide some added convenience. Unlike the wagon hoppers, I will probably not use 99% of what I can potentially do with the contract. It's just not the main theme of my business.

For the most part I deliberately don't carry stuff that are already "covered". However, when people buy a booster from me they always ask if I have a MC, so I decided to sign with them just to provide some added convenience. Unlike the wagon hoppers, I will probably not use 99% of what I can potentially do with the contract. It's just not the main theme of my business.

All good, we have AISIN boosters in stock now so I suppose it's all fair game :D

I'm just shocked by not only the number of new faces hopping in the market but more so the number of them that simply start offering the same stuff that is already out there over and over. It's so reminiscent of 2009-2010 before the market purge. Who knows which end of it I'll end up on :D

I had 2 more just show up friday I think....don't even remember ordering those. Want me to try or should get ahold of Beno.

Funny, when I picked up all the NOS mid 60's parts this weekend, the guy said it was weird, the original owner kept notepads full of parts #'s, he would make a note saying. "need 1x XXXXX XXXXX, order 5" and he certainly did. I however did not find it out of the ordinary.......I am sure it looks just like the 10 pads I have laying around.

Looks like Landpimp got the last of the dipsticks.

I got a dipstick a couple weeks ago . ... nice piece . ..

I just ordered a few things off this thread from Toyota Parts Deal. I had issues with one item

I needed a Headlight dimmer switch (high/low beam selector.) That section of the floor had rusted out and been replaced by the PO. The switch has never worked. I ordered 84140-59620 which said was in stock but I was contacted a few days later to say it is discontinued.

2881d4c24b18a45f2299906f6680d93b.image.550x550.jpg

I googled it and Cruiser Parts has a photo so it looks like the broken one Ive got is the Toyota part.

Ended up buying AC Delco ACD# U6200. GM# 19106706... I have not installed it yet but it seems to be the same hole pattern for anyone else dealing with this.

All good, we have AISIN boosters in stock now so I suppose it's all fair game :D

I'm just shocked by not only the number of new faces hopping in the market but more so the number of them that simply start offering the same stuff that is already out there over and over. It's so reminiscent of 2009-2010 before the market purge. Who knows which end of it I'll end up on :D
Can you get the check valve that goes on the booster?

OUTER WINDOW FELT-
Fits 1/75-5/80 FJ40/BJ/FJ45-This is felt with metal-It has metal clips that push into the holes

What does 1/75 5/80 means? very much appreciate your reply. Thanks

It's available(as is all the other W/S) . I also seem to recall you can use 80+ window rubber (it it's not felt)

Both can be had by a dealer, Beno and I am sure Cruiser Outfitters.

OUTER WINDOW FELT-
Fits 1/75-5/80 FJ40/BJ/FJ45-This is felt with metal-It has metal clips that push into the holes

What does 1/75 5/80 means? very much appreciate your reply. Thanks

It's available(as is all the other W/S) . I also seem to recall you can use 80+ window rubber (it it's not felt)...I am sure Cruiser Outfitters.

Yup :D

Do you have a brake booster for a 1984?

Thanks

Alvaro

Long running thread. I bet some of the stuff that was available in the earlier part of the thread is now NLA.

It amazes me that the OEM sun visors are available. It's still constructed the way it was when the truck was made. Literally it's an antique that you can buy brand new.

LH: 74320-90303
RH: 74310-90303

View attachment 1006016

As of 30 December 2016, FJ40 sun visors are still available. Interestingly, my dealer shipped out RH 74310-90303 immediately and told me the LH 74320-90303 visor would follow in two weeks. Hmmm ...

As of 30 December 2016, FJ40 sun visors are still available. Interestingly, my dealer shipped out RH 74310-90303 immediately and told me the LH 74320-90303 visor would follow in two weeks. Hmmm ...

Both are still available. Your parts come from Jacksonville depot. Both of these are in stock there. Confirmed.

The latter(like 82) mufflers and tailpipes are silver . ..not sure what it's made of but mine is 34 years old and only the tailpipe is rusting away

Because they are aluminized ... they used to offer the aluminized muffler for my 74' ... but they are NLA

Just stuck with crappy painted steel :meh:

Aluminized is great... tailpipes were that way as well for the early ones like my 74' also... lasted a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom