Ultimate OEM 4X SERIES PARTS IN STOCK (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Exhaust pipe and muffler for 69 - 74 FJ40 F engine. Tail pipe NLA

upload_2016-10-25_11-22-51.png

EBrake rebuilding parts:

wave washers, pins and c clips for the ebrake linkage between the shoes; Also the c clip for the anchor pin.

upload_2016-11-7_12-39-11.png

M14 x 1.5 nut and lock washer for anchor pin:

upload_2016-11-7_12-42-7.png

Anchor pin and retainer plate, no longer available!

upload_2016-11-7_12-44-59.png

Exhaust pipe and muffler for 69 - 74 FJ40 F engine. Tail pipe NLA

View attachment 1341917
Are they always painted black or is there a stainless option?
Also...I have about 5 exhaust parts in my cart...is there one part number to buy the entire assembly?

One other question...I had to tinker around with my rear lights in my 74 40 because the left side wasn't working. Looks like someone tapped into the wiring harness and did an awful job. So that was my Sunday...pulling the rear wire harness out and reworking the layout. man that was satisfying once I got my rear markers working and all lights working properly in the rear...so people know I am turning. Also, who knew a 6 year old would be helpful working on the car "ok now pull the light switch, push the brake!". Luckily she doesn't like the 40 and my son does.

Although both lights are currently working, what are the 2 part numbers for the R/A/C lights for a 74 40?
I get 8155060190 for right rear but there are 3 other options.

(i figured I'd buy the left and right and eventually replace them as the left one has a hole rusted out in the side where dirt and mud can get in the back up section).

It was awesome when I pulled the two front markers off that didn't work. opened them up and solid mud. I had a fellow cruiser tell me they were on upside down because the drain holes were point up (bought it this way)...should have known they would be full of dirt.

The latter(like 82) mufflers and tailpipes are silver . ..not sure what it's made of but mine is 34 years old and only the tailpipe is rusting away

FYI all - PARTZNET.com 10% off all parts with code PREFRIDAY. this is actually Concelli Toyota of Springfield
PA. For you east coasters looking for cheaper parts and shipping on OEM...I shopped about 5 Toyota OEM sites and they came out much cheaper and with the Code a heck of a lot cheaper. can't wait to get some new parts and yelled out by my wifey!

Last edited:
FYI all - PARTSZNET.com 10% off all parts with code PREFRIDAY. this is actually Concelli Toyota of Springfield
PA. For you east coasters looking for cheaper parts and shipping on OEM...I shopped about 5 Toyota OEM sites and they came out much cheaper and with the Code a heck of a lot cheaper. can't wait to get some new parts and yelled out by my wifey!

Note that it's spelled partznet.com, no 's'. A quick Google helped me find it. Thanks, @LifeinReverse for the heads up!

Note that it's spelled partznet.com, no 's'. A quick Google helped me find it. Thanks, @LifeinReverse for the heads up!
Thank you and my apologies! I got one of my shipments today. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. Rear light combo, for some reason I ordered 2 rear bumpers (only needed left), front side emblem, 2 OEM muffler parts and some random screws that were specific. One more package coming...side markers that I'm using my old amber lens and gaskets for the front. Which is nice because my rear lens are busted. Can't wait to pull the cherry bomb off so I can listen to AM baseball games this spring...and hear myself think!

nothing no one knew......but had to get more for the stash, at $4.20 ......

also a bunch of other early stuff, like lots of early lights, muffler, downpipe, grommets, volt reg, condensers, caps, rotor, and other bits

got a new dip stick that works(confirmed) on the late 80+ 2F, will confirm if it works on all the others as the day goes on

dip stick or gauge as toyota calls it

application is a 3FE, have checked on all F and 2F motors 82,78,77 and 64(as well as 86 and 90) and its a direct replacement for all of them

bonus is the rubber yellow handle.

they fit so nice and snug....reminds me of my.......

the hose would also be for a 40, its the window washer hose.

disregard the check valve, unless you have euro spec headlight washers(its for the 60)

this is a 77 or so 2F

1964 F motor, notice the seal is different on original but it works just the same

one other note...this may be common knowledge but I am new to this site...but there are still some Toyota sites that show all the part numbers back to 1969. Just because they show as available on the sites does not mean they actually are...as I got my hopes up on some parts recently. If you are willing to put the effort in to research - OEM Toyota Parts, Scion Parts & Accessories | Germain Toyota Parts Webstore still let's you look up parts numbers by year and model and type of part. The pain is figuring out which parts go with what vehicle as some of the drawings aren't totally clear.

Christmas is coming...would a list of part numbers given to my wife seem lame?
As I always tell her...I could have some other addiction!

one other note...this may be common knowledge but I am new to this site...but there are still some Toyota sites that show all the part numbers back to 1969. Just because they show as available on the sites does not mean they actually are...as I got my hopes up on some parts recently. If you are willing to put the effort in to research - OEM Toyota Parts, Scion Parts & Accessories | Germain Toyota Parts Webstore still let's you look up parts numbers by year and model and type of part. The pain is figuring out which parts go with what vehicle as some of the drawings aren't totally clear.

Toyota can only look up parts to 69, before that your on your own(or you need beno), I happen to have the pre 69 parts books, so I can supply part # and still get some of the pre 69 parts from toyota....as long as the are in the current part # format. 10 years or maybe longer we could call toyota with the old odd part # and they were able to check on current part #.......as far as I know this does not happen anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom