uca ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
been looking at the after market uca for my fj like totoal chaos. what is the long term durability of these for a every day driver with a lift who also offroads a little. probably a 90 to 10 ratio of on and off road.

comparison between total chaos and allpro...i see allpro has the zerks now. also any comments on how meeded the upper rear arms and lower arms are....and steering stabilizer. so much to consider...WOW

my bad I meant the front sway bars....front upper control arms.....and the rear upper control arms and lower control arms

i think you only have steering stabilizers on solid front axles....the front sway bars take that role on IFS...if not mistaken.

All Pro has all the ones I mentioned though.

no they do make steering stabillizer for ifs systems just not all of them for some reason. after lifting my fj and taking off raod wish they would come up with one because of the wider tires i have now.

well i was ready to concede i was wrong...hahahaha....I thought I saw one but for life of me could not find it again as I was going through every website and making a list of things I wanted for mine over the long term build....and had a note for steering stabilizer but no webpage and I thought it was ALLPro but wasnt.....though I but the UCA and stabilizer arms would make a huge difference in the feel up front and then the upper and lower arms in rear.

mine feels pretty good but my first IFS 4x4 so it all feels a little odd still anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom