For Sale TX-1 Offroad Performance Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah it does, thank you. 52mm is equal to ~2" so a -52mm offset means that it can also be called a 3" backspace in this case, because the 15" rim is 10" wide. Does that sound right?

I am in the market for 5 wheels 16" for my hj47- I am going to run a 34-35 tire and will have to figure my offset, as the wheels will need to move to the outside of the truck, but these wheels look awesome!
Shipping to fl, 32541
Have you already put the order in? When do you plan on getting the wheels?

I haven't put the order in yet and as it looks right now I probably won't order them. So far no one had SERIOUS interest in theses rims and I'm getting tired of calculating shipping costs for each person. So please contact me only if you are willing to spend the money I posted above + up to a few hundred $ for shipping to any place in the US.

ok sounds good, easy enough

This is what they look like on, I got mine a year ago and just got them on the truck.
tx1s.jpg

I got the last set from their US distributor a year ago and paid $75 a wheel instead of the usual $200.

This is what they look like on, I got mine a year ago and just got them on the truck.

Do you have to run spacers on your wheels? What size are you running? I bought a set of 16x7 a few years back from VTO, was assured they would fit no problem, but the fronts still required spacers on my FJ62. I sent them all back, never looked at them again untill now I want a set for my Discovery.

Do you have to run spacers on your wheels? What size are you running? I bought a set of 16x7 a few years back from VTO, was assured they would fit no problem, but the fronts still required spacers on my FJ62. I sent them all back, never looked at them again untill now I want a set for my Discovery.

They're tighter than the stock wheels but I did not have to run spacers.

TX-1 Offroad Wheels - different sizes

I'm going to order a few sets of TX-1 wheels from Australia. Formerly known as Outback TX-1

Available in a wide variety of sizes and applications, tubeless performance industrial wheels are lighter than conventional steel wheels, won't rust and are load tested (3086lbs per rim) to provide maximum rugged durability

These are the available spec so far, but if you are interested in other sizes and bolt pattern, let me know and I'll ask the factory

They are available in white, silver and black

15x7
6 on 139.7mm
-4mm offset
8.6kg
67mm to 108mm hub bore

16x6
6 on 139.7mm
-6mm offset
8.8 kg
67 to 108mm hub bore

16x7
6 on 139.7mm
-4mm and +4mm offset
9.07kg
67 to 108mm hub bore

Edit: Additional sizes
14x6 (+8mm offset)
15x10 (-52mm offset)
16x8 (+3mm / -7mm / +20mm offset)
16x10 (-27mm offset)
17x8 (+3mm offset)

The rims itself are actually not that expensive, but obviously the shipping from Australia is not cheap. It depends how many people are interested. 4 rims including shipping (to Vancouver, BC) are about $750 - $900

Let me know if you want one too.
View attachment 446521
I know this is an old thread but, I am looking for a set of these Formerly known as Outback TX-1 wheels for a 1983 FJ60 Land Cruiser. Does anyone have any suggestions ?

These are the ultimate looking wheels IMO! I just figured it was a pipe dream to get them. Ive wanted them ever since I saw Jack Carr's with them.

View attachment 3490553

I've been in contact with the manufacturer in Australian (as I want a set of these Outback Tx-1). They may agree to a production run of these for a minimum quantity of 20 sets. Any interest ? (i have no stake in this, other than I really want a set of these)

yes. I have asked them to do a production run of these wheels. They are saying the min quantity they will do is 20 sets. I'm waiting on costs.
Oh that is very cool!!! 20 sets as in 4 in a set? 80 wheels? If we could actually get some I would want 5 wheels. Let me know what you find out! I bet we could get a group buy going for sure. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom