Turn signals? - Anyone making clear ones? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone out there making clear turn signals to replace the yellow turn signal covers for the front of the FJC? Any insight and pictures would be great.

Thanks,

uzj100

you would only need the clear lights if you bought a rice rocket, its an fj cruiser not a damn spaceship!

I concur.

I think both of you fail to realize that outside of the USA, the real Land Cruisers come with clear parking lights. How does that equate to being rice rockets? It doesn't and I think an FJC would look nice without those huge amber lights, or at least clear with just a little reflector.

Not sure if your looking to replace to LED lights also, but Matrix racing on ebay sells clear and smoke lenses for the front and rear of the FJC. I will be installling later today. Not sure if it is going to affect the CC. Everyone has their own personal preferences on what to add.

I think both of you fail to realize that outside of the USA, the real Land Cruisers come with clear parking lights. How does that equate to being rice rockets? It doesn't and I think an FJC would look nice without those huge amber lights, or at least clear with just a little reflector.

I'm sorry, do you live outside the USA? No..? :p it would look odd here, as that is NOT how Land Cruisers look around here, and DEF not other fjs. Each to their own though, there are some clear LED ones out there, but that's all I know of. If I was gonna do anything to them I'd coat them with niteshade.

I'm sorry, do you live outside the USA? No..? :p it would look odd here, as that is NOT how Land Cruisers look around here, and DEF not other fjs. Each to their own though, there are some clear LED ones out there, but that's all I know of. If I was gonna do anything to them I'd coat them with niteshade.

ya, because no ricers do that:rolleyes:

:flipoff2:

ya, because no ricers do that:rolleyes:

:flipoff2:

Around here, no. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever seen a Honda with a nice black tint over their lights\tail lights. I've seen Shadow's FJ and what not, and I dig it. I was saying I would do NITESHADE before anything (didn't word it right now did I?) like that. In reality, I'd go to a paint shop, get a 90% clear spray done on them with 10% black so that it gives a blacked appearance, but barely reduces light output :). One thing I will say...any other color besides black and red look funky with blacked out lights. When black does it, it starts looking like someones going solely for stealth. Go ahead and do a clear, I'd be very curious to see if it looks good at all. I might photo shop it later, but the picture I got in my head says it's a no go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom