Turn Signal Wire Colors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josey1972

SILVER Star
Threads
Would someone possibly have the wiring manual similar to a 1989 truck? I can’t seem to find a Toyota wiring diagram that matches up. I have these 4 wires on the passenger side as opposed to the two on the drivers side. Trying to figure what goes to what. These are for the turn signal light that would live on the front of the truck below the headlight. Thanks.
AC12715F-D544-4BA1-8948-830700235C04.jpeg

Horn wires. WB is ground. Green red goes between the horns and green white is the feed from the relay.
White blue goes to the a/c pressure switch maybe. Do you have a disconnected ac system?

If you think they are to the lights, green black (rt) and green yellow (left) are TS power and green is clearance. White black is always ground

Horn wires. WB is ground. Green red goes between the horns and green white is the feed from the relay.
White blue goes to the a/c pressure switch maybe. Do you have a disconnected ac system?

If you think they are to the lights, green black (rt) and green yellow (left) are TS power and green is clearance. White black is always ground
Thanks for the response. I have no AC. Theres not even a compressor on the truck. I’ll do more homework on it.

It's taking me longer to type this response than it did for me to find the FSM's in PDF form online. 1989 appears to be linked directly in the below thread

I own the service manuals. There is a wiring manual that gives the detail I need. Those are difficult to find. I’ll look and see if that’s part of his post. Thanks.

LMAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom