turbo decal pic request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A lot of turbo decals for sale on ebay.au. Not that you would buy them but you can see the pics.

Also are you referring to the body vinyl or the front grill emblem. I have the front grill emblem i could take a pic later for you if you are interested. I think it may be the same font without the sectional fade in it. LMK

Also are you referring to the body vinyl or the front grill emblem. I have the front grill emblem i could take a pic later for you if you are interested. I think it may be the same font without the sectional fade in it. LMK

well the vinyl is what I was referring to, but I'd be curious to see the emblem as well. I just need a pic I can trace to vectorize. I looked on ebay, but I can't be sure what's OEM, and I'd rather trace the original, otherwise it's like copying a photocopy. know what i mean?

well the vinyl is what I was referring to, but I'd be curious to see the emblem as well. I just need a pic I can trace to vectorize. I looked on ebay, but I can't be sure what's OEM, and I'd rather trace the original, otherwise it's like copying a photocopy. know what i mean?

Here is the oem emblem.

My 62 grill had mounting tabs for it.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a good straight-on pic of a OEM turbo decal to badge from an HJ61 or HDJ80? I am planning to have some vinyl graphics made up for my cruiser and want to incorporate it somehow and I'd like to trace the OEM font.

You can buy these ones new although they are off a HDJ7*
If you cut the EFI part off the end they would look ok
These ones look like they have been copied from the sticker below.
http://search.ebay.com.au/search/se...l1313&satitle=landcruiser+stickers&category0=

You maybe able to find some decals in the online EPC;)
exotic cruisers 046 (Small) (2).jpg

Last edited:
in case you are curious, here's how it came out...thanks again

LCturbo_sm.jpg

It would look nicer with the lines through it. That one looks like a generic thing you can get in any shop.

thanks, that was just the initial trace. it will be two colors and incorporated into some "disco" stripes. Something like this maybe...

LCturbo2_sm.jpg

whoa!

thats looking pretty awesome....

Don't sell em on ebay, you will may get a box of letters from Toyota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom