For Sale Tundra TRD 20" 5 spoke's w/ 35x11.5 Ridge Grapplers (Tx) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
these are a mint set of 4 tires/ rims /sensors - tires have less then 3k on them and are all but perfect.

have a spare 35'" tire that is new as well, but no rim.

The tundra rims are in amazing shape - they're a light grey gunmetal-ish tone and were take-offs, fairly rare and lighter then most.

went to 37's so these are up for grabs...

asking $2000 - willing to deliver within Texas or AL or ship on your dime

iphone 9.23.17 008.JPG
iphone 9.23.17 009.JPG
iphone 9.23.17 010.JPG
iphone 9.23.17 005.JPG
iphone 9.23.17 003.JPG

Dropped to $ 1850 to get these out of the garage -

a few folks asked on the sensors - yes they are plug and play for the LC, OEM Denso's.

PM me if you have questions

Price drop to 1700 - need to find these a home !

Any photos of these mounted on your rig? May help someone visualize that they NEED these.
Glws

I know - might test fit them once the truck gets back from it's last suspension tweaking.... they'd look amazing on a grey rig I think....

1600 - to clean out tthe garage...... or 1800 shipped to anyhere in US via Fastenal

How well would these fit on a 100 series?

they're plug and play as long as you have a lift on.... I ran 35's on my old sc'ed 100.....

Hey Erich, I'll be in Houston in about 2 weeks. If you still have them, do you mind if I test fit them to my rig?

Sure thing - I'd offer to bring them up next week but I'm bringing the car while the 200 gets the final suspension tweaks finished.

E

Morning -

Checking in to see if you're still interested in these - forgot to mention they also come with the Discount tire replacment warranties on the tires.

I'm in Houston thru Moonday - then in Dallas rest of the week, but bringing the car up not the cruiser ( she's getting her suspnsion re-tweaked)

Cheers

Erich

Bump for offers - able to delvier within 300 miles of Houston pretty easily or ship via Fastenal for about $ 200

I picked up a 5th rim so will be mounting it up and might even put them on my rig for pics ( good suggestion WillyB)..

Merry Xmas all !

Mounted these onto my truck yesterday plus a 5th wheel for the spare.....

really like how they look and ride - these would be stunning on a silver or grey 200 /LX

asking $ 1800 for the setup as-is - new TPMS, OEM lugs with black covers, tires have about 2800 on them an d come with the Discount tire warranty on 4 of them.

can deliver within TX or AL likely....

Iphone 12.30.17 009.JPG
Iphone 12.30.17 005.JPG
Iphone 12.30.17 007.JPG
Iphone 12.30.17 004.JPG
Iphone 12.30.17 003.JPG

bump - fresh balancing on this set.

forgot to add that these come with 4 lifetime warranties from Discount tire that transfer.

Offers ?

How much for just the rims? I want these for my Tundra but not really interested in the tires.

Edit: I apologize if you said somewhere that you will not separate and I missed it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom