Tundra lease due..keep it or get an 04 Taco? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Duane

IH8MUD Wookie
Threads
My 05 Tundra lease is coming due soon. Have been waffling over turning it back in for a few grand cash back or buy it out and sell/trade for a low mileage 04 taco dbl cab V6 TRD.

I don't tow anything bigger than the 60 wagon on a trailer and then only twice and the Tundra seems like a yacht trying to park it around town.

I think a 3.4 would get a few miles per gallon better than the 4.7 plus I have the ARB on my 4runner which would bolt up nicely as well. I was looking for an old style taco when I bought the Tundra.

What does everyone think? 05 Tundra or 04 Taco?

Taco will cost as much as the Tundra, I suspect. You might hit 21 mpg hwy with the taco, but you really need to decide what your "needs" are. What's the buyout on the Tundra?

20K still for the buyout... the problem is that I don't really need a truck at all:frown: as the 4runner and lc's would be fine. Sort of wanted a lower mileage newer ride..I was about to say reliable but the 4runner doesn't seem to even suggest it will be a problem yet. Funny thing about a Toyota hey!
Yes it is hard to believe..the Tundras are dropping in price yet an old style Tacoma doesn't seem to be dropping a bit... why is this??? as the fuel mileage difference isn't huge and the Tundras are loaded up compared to the Taco's..hmmm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom