Tuffy console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Installed a tuffy console tonight. Pretty lame for first mod but very functional. Should have a chance to install the factory tow hitch tomorrow. Not a fan of the curt. I want the extra ground clearance and the factory hitch looks best in my opinion.

Pic

20180315_220820.jpg

Why the baseball?

I gave my Tuffy console out of the 40 to my mom and she loves it.
I coach an 11u travel baseball team so I constantly have baseball gear in my vehicles

I coach an 11u travel baseball team so I constantly have baseball gear in my vehicles

That's awesome, I've been coaching baseball or softball since 1983. I love my kids. My son is 11 and has played 3B or short since he was 4. The best time of the year is when the concession stand is making popcorn and burgers, :D

Finished the rear tow hitch. Easy job as well. Looks much better than the curt in my opinion.

20180316_193523.jpg

20180316_201027.jpg

Costs a few bucks but I like my ARB rear bumper with their hitch receiver and they claim the best departure angle. Let me dig up a picture. I hid the electrical hook-up under the bumper, useable but I dont use it often.
Here;
IMG_2177.JPG

I like the ARB but I have an 80 that I wheel so I'm leaning towards keeping the trail team edition stock. But knowing me I'll probably get the ARB soon anyway

A friend of mine has the cement TTSE and the fake beadlocks do look good. I had to have the 2012 because its my fave footy teams colors! I almost bought a 2009 but before I could my S10 Blazer snapped a wrist pin and threw a rod so I had to get a new engine ( bought a new crate) It had 3 year/36k mile non-transferable warranty so I had to use the warranty then get my FJ.

Costs a few bucks but I like my ARB rear bumper with their hitch receiver and they claim the best departure angle. Let me dig up a picture. I hid the electrical hook-up under the bumper, useable but I dont use it often.
Here;View attachment 1656523
We have a similar set up on our FJ. ARB front and rear bumpers coated in silver on our Black Cherry 07. I absolutely love that red. Im torn between that red and heritage blue for a repaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom