Tucson: Anyone with a 13-15 LX on here?

MJK

SILVER Star
Visit site
Hi All,

I've recently sold my 100, and am thinking about picking up a 200. Is there anyone in Tucson (NE ideally) that has a 13-15 LX that might be willing to show me around it?

I can't seem to find any for sale locally, and before I begin seriously considering an out of state purchase I'd love to have a ride in one. Let me know if you have one you'd be willing to show off for a little gas money?

Thanks,
Mark

MJK

SILVER Star
Visit site
Yep, it is gone in the name of more garage space. I've been daily driving my 3/4 ton, and am wondering if it is worth swapping for a 200.

13-15 LXs look pretty good (on paper) for what I do. But, I have no firsthand experience with them yet.

JunkCrzr89

Competent Ignoramoose
SILVER Star
Visit site
Yep, it is gone in the name of more garage space. I've been daily driving my 3/4 ton, and am wondering if it is worth swapping for a 200.

13-15 LXs look pretty good (on paper) for what I do. But, I have no firsthand experience with them yet.
Just don’t get the predator grill!

Reactions: MJK

MJK

SILVER Star
Visit site
My wife has that on her RX. Its not terrible, but I'd go LC if 16+.

I think 13-15 LX with AHC for towing is my sweet spot.

Last edited:

TexAZ

NEW???? It's BETTER than new!!!
Visit site
The 200 has a little higher towing capacity, and does really well as a tow vehicle. i've had an 08' 200 for almost 5 yrs now. i have towed a 25' pontoon and 5000 lb ski boat, truck does great, just extra thirsty.
with 35s regeared to stock equivalent, i'm getting 7-8 MPG towing the boat. Granted, I only get 11-13 without it.....
i love my 200 for being able to wheel moab, pack up to 6 people comfortably, or tow the boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom