Triangle Monthly Meeting - Jan 8th 2020 @ 7:00pm @ Rally Point in Cary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time of the month!

I don't have a date set for backyard Bistro this month. They have an event on the 8th, and we're not going to meet new years day, lol.

Two options for this month:

1. Meet on the 9th at Backyard Bistro
2. Meet on the 8th somewhere else.

What say ye?

EDIT: Meeting will be at Rally Point in Cary on Wednesday January 8th at 7:00pm.

Last edited:
It's that time of the month!

I don't have a date set for backyard Bistro this month. They have an event on the 8th, and we're not going to meet new years day, lol.

Two options for this month:

1. Meet on the 9th at Backyard Bistro
2. Meet on the 8th somewhere else.

What say ye?
I vote for the 9th at BB, however, it doesn't really matter to me. Happy New Year!

I might vote for Rally Point on the 8th but I'm good with whatever we decide. :beer:

Happy new year folks!

I'm down with Rally Point on the 8th. I like wednesdays.

Anyone else have an opinion? Anyone else want to coordinate this month somewhere new?

I’m down for the rally point on the 8th if that’s what is decided.

I might finally be able to come out of my hole for this meeting. I would love to be back at Rally Point, but I love Backyard Bistro too. Hope to see everyone there regardless.

My vote is for the 8th at Rally Point.

I vote Rally Point on the 8th. I'm flying out on the 10th and could use the time to pack on the 9th.

Meeting is tomorrow at Rally Point!!

Better get my ass in gear and get these seats in the cruiser. Or else I’m sure it will be fine driving the Ferrari to a land cruiser meeting. Haha

This is a pic of Del getting into his Ferrari :lol:

1578494328789.png

my pap and i are attempting to install my dobinson rear bumper today. will try to make it if i'm back in time from Oak Island :hillbilly:

Did anyone call ahead?

No. Iirc they don't do reservations. They don't even have a hostess.

Awesome turnout!! Thanks to everyone who came out!

Next month will be at Backyard Bistro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom