Triad Monthly Meeting (6:00 Tuesday, Nov 5) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The promise of no food and craft beer isn't enough to tempt you out? Bring the kids, I hear they have a "sleepy time" kids cider. :)

The owner said they have a food truck every Tuesday night ... we just don't know what truck.

2DC8E6BB-7F23-4F2C-B3B5-BBE7FD894261.jpeg

I will likely be there will two little people in tow. Pray for a food truck!

The best made plans. Uhg!!!

Flash ... THERE IS NO FOOD TRUCK.

Dude on phone said it's broke.

We can order pizza and he mentioned some other restaurant we can order from.

I'm afraid to name some other place to meet based on how late it is so suggest sticking with this one.

Followup ....

Small gathering of 8 but an awesome night. For a place that had no food my jalapeno pimento burger was amazing. Great beer plus it was trivia night (true entertainment if James is in your crowd). Shout out to our newest member, Robin @evabellefj40 who has a '76 40 soon to be on the road.

Pictures anyone?

Salute
Rice

Last edited:
Only took one photo.

Agreed, it was a very good meet-up. Lot of laughs, good food and a new member to the group. Happy to meet Robin and look forward to seeing her 40 soon.

The lady next door at the mechanics shop asked if we were going to come back any time soon.

11-5-19.jpeg

@Rice Oakview Oil in High Point, Oakview Rd, has 93 unleaded without ethanol.

Thanks. I'm telling myself my next engine won't require 93+ .... but that's just silly. :hillbilly:

Last edited:
Says the guy that buys race fuel. :D

They still have non E 91 at the garden outlet pump station (gas town) on 220 too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom