TRIAD Meet & Greet - Tuesday Feb-8th (5:30p to 8:00p) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Ya'll! Been awhile since the last time a bunch of the Triad ONSC'ers got together for a few beers. I figured it was about time. I've just recently got Kroozer back on the road again and needed a good excuse to take it somewhere and what better place than an ONSC Meet and Greet with a bunch of other FJ'ers. :)

I know we used to do first Tuesdays of the month but with that being so soon in February I thought we'd make an exception just this time. How does Tuesday, February 8th work for most?

We had a pretty good turnout one time at Bonefish Grill near the Koury Center right on I-40. Everybody parked together in the mall parking lot and just walked across the access road into Bonefish.

Hope a few of you can make it. Here's the address:

Bonefish Grill
2100 Koury Boulevard
Greensboro, NC 27407

kroozer in snow.jpg

I'm coming.

I’ll try , but won’t bring a cruiser though.

I shall attend. Adding to Facebook to try and gather up the weirdos...

Reminder - we are meeting this evening from 5:30p to 8:00p at Bonefish Grill in Greensboro near the Koury Center. Plan to park your Toyota in the mall parking lot just south of the restaurant. See everyone TONIGHT!

On my way--- 30 min. Out

Thanks for coming out to Bonefish tonight. Little pricey and no Guinness but it was still good seeing everyone.

IMG_1783.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom