Rescheduled Trash Pick-up is May 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh good I can do this.
On the calendar.

And good that you add this into the thread title. Good forum practice.

We’re out, but I think I’m still going to head down the weekend of the 28th and get lost somewhere, for a day or two.

I picked-up bags and 6 of the picker upper things. They don't issue gloves so bring them if you want them.
See you all at F-Mart at 11:00.

Moved to 4/7 at 10a.

I picked-up bags and 6 of the picker upper things. They don't issue gloves so bring them if you want them.
See you all at F-Mart at 11:00.
I had updated for 10 instead of 11 since there is no Cars and Coffee conflict. Not sure if I read that somewhere or that was just me. I think 10 would work better, but your call.

I am going to try to make it. The wife and kids have been out of town this weekend and come back tomorrow. We have a full remodel going on at the house so if I can break away, I will. That's always a good time of fellowship and good deeds.

Happy Easter all! We are under a week away. See you soon.

Any of the Spartanburg crew want to meet for breakfast? Stawberry Hill and then convoy down Hwy11.
@BJJCruiser @Jfrost181 @NCFJ ? Anyone else? Breakfast at 8:30 whether you are coming out to FMart or not.
See you all at F-Mart at 10:00.
Gloves, you will want them.

I'll ask Heather about breakfast, we generally go to Blondies on Sat morning. Strawberry Hill is 3 miles from me. We'll not be going to pick up trash with you though. I do that year round at my place, probably fill 4-5 big trash cans a year worth on about 500' frontage. People amaze me with what they toss out of a car. Idiots.

Due to the forecast of rain, will make the call on possibly postponing this later this evening so please stay tuned!

So is this on or off for tomorrow? Weather report is not looking good.

Looks like a 75% and up chance of rain. I hate to reschedule but may be best.
I can post some date options this weekend. Thoughts?

Looks like a 75% and up chance of rain. I hate to reschedule but may be best.
I can post some date options this weekend. Thoughts?

Yes, let's postpone as forecast is now 95% at noon! Just returned from cleaning up the boat and went to put it in & died on me....had just picked it up from shop yesterday! My mood was pretty foul at about 7:30 pm until my wife suggested we stop at The Smokin Pig Bbq on Hwy 76. At 9pm when we left I was just bummed!

Rain check roger that
It will be wet and and nasty stuff to pick up. It will wait.

Anyone else available to do this on Saturday the 28th? I'm not able to attend the Relic Run this year due to work commitments Friday and Sunday afternoon so am available for this.....

Relic Run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom