Events/Trails Sweep Up the Southeast w/ VU (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Placeholder for now. Mark your calendars and post here if interested.

I have been asked to captain a crew. Seems like a good idea. Where should we do it? HC and Horse Pasture are already taken, so thinking about Buzzard's Roost area or Old Hwy 105. Other suggestions?
IMG_1208.jpeg

Last edited:
These are the teams so far. I am plugged in as one of the question marks.

Talladega NF Team 1 (AL)
Talladega Team 2 (AL)
Jocassee Gorges (SC)
Prentice Cooper (TN)
Tray Mt. (GA)
Burrels, Earls, Sandy Ford (SC \ Ga)
Shenandoah NF (VA)
?
Ocala NF (FL) Team 1
Wilson Creek Pisgah NF
Kisatchie NF
Ocala NF (FL)Team 2
Daniel Boone NF (Ky)
NC
KY
Harmon Den
?
Middle Ga
Horse pasture
KY
SC

I cleaned up Sandy Ford once. Only once. I would assume in December that it would be relatively safe. I've gone too many times and had gunfire in camp or be told I was an outsider. Glad someone else is getting that one.

Looks like the SC team is at Sumter National Forest. Im planning on going. Anyone else?
Should be 2 SC teams. One in Sumter, another for Horsepasture and Wolf Mtn areas.

I have a pending soccer tournament that may conflict the date. Otherwise I will be. Good to see some involvement from this group.

Does anyone know how to get into contact with the teams?

I'd like to assist the TN team.

Thanks
RC

Does anyone know how to get into contact with the teams?

I'd like to assist the TN team.

Thanks
RC
It's a private FB group so not sure if the link will work if you aren't a member. Easy to join though

IMG_1476.jpeg
Last minute schedule changes meant I could go after all. Ran around Horsepasture area then up through Wolf Mountain to finish with a camp at the same spot we did OTMT after TS Fred. Dust free weather.

Had a 100 Series in the group that had been interested in UC but came to one of the no-show monthly meets. Hope he reconsiders and we don’t have any more of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom