Trans Mechs in CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

I’m moving to CO for a couple of months. I have a 2007 LC, 185K miles on it. My transfer case has some issue. I was quoted $2200 to fix it in New Jersey. Just to shed some light, here on the east coast, we don’t have as many Landcruiser trails/groups/events as you guys in CO have. So I’m guessing there might be more workshops there and better prices? If so I can get it checked in CO and maybe fix it too. Thanks
And also what’s the average cost of changing Timing belt with water pump?

What part of CO are you going to be in? That makes a lot of difference on shop recommendations and cost.

I paid $1100 parts and labor to get the timing belt and water pump done at a dealership in Farmington, NM.

What part of CO are you going to be in? That makes a lot of difference on shop recommendations and cost.

I paid $1100 parts and labor to get the timing belt and water pump done at a dealership in Farmington, NM.

So I’m thinking of going to Colorado Springs. At a dealership 1100 seems really good. I’m getting it at $900 by a mechanic here. A decently known mechanic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom