Trailer/rig parking needed for week before SCC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Albert (Doable) from BSLCA is coming up to Arkansas the weekend before the Southern Cruiser Crawl in October to celebrate a wedding anniversary in Eureka Springs. He's looking for a spot to park his trailer and wheeling rig in Hot Springs or somewhere close along the way so he doesn't have to drag it all the way up to Eureka.

Anyone have a spot he can park it?

As a fallback, he's going to ask Knox at Superlift if he can just leave it there.

Josh thanks for posting this local. Pretty much anywhere along my route that I drop it and come back pick it up would be a big help.
Thanks Albert

Albert, you're welcome to drop it at my parents. They are maybe 5 minutes off the route that I would propose you take to Eureka Springs, anyway. PM when ya can.

He should haul it to Eureka and visit wheelin world...

What is that place like? I passed it a few weeks ago. I've never heard anything about it.

It has nice camping facilities and a nice bathroom and shower.. It sits on 140 acres so its pretty small.. I have only been once and we had a good time seems to be geared more towards horsepower and "built" up trucks... Not much on easy stuff.... In my opinion.

Thanks for the offer Jordan, I'm sure some fine southern cracklin and boudin can make there way up to Arkansas for any inconvieniece it may cause at your parents place. I'll pm you in a bit .

Jordan thanks again for the letting me drop off the trailer :clap: . Had a great time at SCC hope to see ya'll before next October.

Albert, I am just glad to be able to help! So nice to see you again after a couple years. Thanks for the food, and thanks to your peeps for cooking Friday night! Was delicious!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom