Trailer recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a small pop up/travel trailer/toy hauler that I can carry a motorcycle with that's under $10k. Any recommendations? Will be towing with a 2005 LX470

The suggestions are endless as of now. Can you help narrow down based on some needs/wants?

What kind of motorcycle? Are you wanting a hitch-mounted rack system to carry the cycle or for it to ride inside the trailer? What's your intended use of the trailer (developed campgrounds, 4x4 roads, or what) and do you have any sleeping capacity requirements?

The suggestions are endless as of now. Can you help narrow down based on some needs/wants?

What kind of motorcycle? Are you wanting a hitch-mounted rack system to carry the cycle or for it to ride inside the trailer? What's your intended use of the trailer (developed campgrounds, 4x4 roads, or what) and do you have any sleeping capacity requirements?
BMW f650gs Dakar, either would work, campground/roads, no sleeping capacity requirements

I don't have personal experience but have several friends with Carson Rebel toy haulers. They have a 14 footer which is great for many roads and campgrounds, and it isn't very heavy- mini trucks haul them frequently. Used ones are around on Craigslist, and at least here in CA, go for under $10k.
I used to have a Jayco Baja off-road pop-up camper with the deck on the front for toy hauling. They are nice for pavement, but are not well built for off-road, since all hardware loosens from bumps.
Hope this helps!

started considering an M416 with kitchen/fridge slide and RTT

Another good choice is the Canadian M101. Newer and rugged with similar dimensions. Good luck with your search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom