Trail suggestions - Avenue of the Giants (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all! I'm taking the family camping in Humboldt Redwood State Park over Father's Day weekend. Any suggestions on some off road trails I could hit in the area? Nothing too technical since I'll be solo. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Seth

Lost Coast Rd. takes you from Shelter Cove to Usal state park. Continue south from Usal and pop out on Hwy 1. Either take 1 north and come out at Leggett on 101 or drive south a couple miles on 1 and head inland at Branscomb Rd just north of Westport. That brings you out at Laytonville on the 101.

Thanks, I've done the lost coast trail before. Seems to be about all the area has to offer. Cool drive though. Are PMC gonna try and put together a lost coast run again this year?

No talk of a Usal trip. Have you driven the Mendicino Forest from Covalo south. Several different options there. Nothing real technical but beautiful country.

No talk of a Usal trip. Have you driven the Mendicino Forest from Covalo south. Several different options there. Nothing real technical but beautiful country.
I've done that drive south to north. That's a good idea for maybe the way back. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom