Trail Run: Lower Ajax 2/17 Saturday. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested? Open to suggestions for trails....Jack Handle is IMO, easier and is more like a trail in that it doesn't cross the main road several times like Lower Ajax.

If no one's interested, no biggie. I've got a few other things lined up (harder).....I just need to know so I can make plans.

Thanks,
Sean

Don't count on me. I want to go run something, but FJ is a long trip. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do as the wife wants to go up north with the dogs to play in the snow Sunday, so I'll be in the car a lot. I should just stay home and get some stuff done.

-Spike

Never mind, I'm definitely out, gonna wrench on the beast and a friend's to get them ready for a Mexico trip next week.

-Spike

Well, for anyone interested, 9am meeting time at Cottonwood Canyon and Hwy 79. Time's not set in stone yet, so if you can't make it til later.....please post up.

Sean

I'm thinking yard prep this weekend - lots plants to trim and fertilizing to do...

But, maybe...

Who's in and who's out? I've only got one solid maybe so far. If that's the case, I may cancel and run something else.

Sean

Solid maybe is now a definite. It's Don in the yellow FJC. Some AZVJC guys are now saying they'll definitely go....an XJ and a TJ. 3 Rubicons (2 basically stock) and 1 TJ are maybes. Don't know if DiscYota from this site is going in his LandRover. An H3 I invited went from maybe to probably not. The Xterra guy isn't going either.

Don't know if anyone else from CSC is going. Waiting on one guy to decide the time. It'll either be 9 or 10 am at Cottonwood Canyon and Hwy 79. I'll post up when I hear from him....he's coming from Flagstaff.

Sean

Finalized Meeting Time:

10 AM at Cottonwood Canyon and Hwy 79.

You need a STL permit to stop on STL....so if you don't have one, briefly pause on your way in and check in with me (red buggy on black tandem axle trailer with white 4x4 stock Dodge pulling it all).....we'll just have you continue down to the first cattleguard and meet you there once everyone shows up.

Sean

That loop site is pretty cool.....almost like a movie. :)

Thanks for posting Don.

Sean

Sean, Didn't know you were here. How's things?

How's the buggy holdin up? Good to see your gettin out usin it. Been followin your trips on the VJC. Mines still comin along, hopefully by this summer. :D

Didn't know you'd joined here Sy. Ya, it's working well. Get that thing done and we'll start wheeling together! :)

Take care,

Sean

Just signed up yesterday.

Lookin forward to it. Got lot's o trails I wanna do, their'll be planty still to do even though I'll have all the sheetmetal. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom