Trade Trade 1991 Caprice Classic for 1991-92 Land Cruiser, 4Runner or 4wd PU?

Maybe someone out there interested. I would like to trade my 1991 Caprice Classic (top of the line, loaded to the max!) for a good running 1991-93 FJ80 Land Cruiser or 1990-93 Toyota 4Runner or a 1989-94 Toyota 4wd truck. Please, must be automatic.

Car has a like new interior, 305 V8 EFI (gets about 22 mpg) some body scars from bumping in and out of garage. Has minor issues. Car has all of the luxury features that came on the upscale Classic model and it even has the group 2option package that added even more to that such as the mirror compass, Bose stereo, power seats, keyless entry, twilight sentinel, etc.

Power windows, power locks, cruise, tilt, AM-FM BOSE stereo (factory, but does not work), power seats, power heated mirrors, electronic mirror compass, twilight sentinel, FE3 suspension, posi-trac axle, A/C (dont work), map lights, keyless entry, alloy wheels, etc. $400 in new tires with less than 8K on them.

Email for more info and details. Car is in NE Tennessee. Looking to trade for something in the region if you are willing to travel a little to meet me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom