Traction Mats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you can use your creativity you can make these work if you have round rack bars. I modified my entire factory FJC rack with these to make my tent, Rotopax and storage mounts. So if they will hold all that they will hold Maxx Traxx (or the cheap knock offs like mine). The have different configurations if this style doesn't fit your build.
Amazon product ASIN B01FETT3FO

If you can use your creativity you can make these work if you have round rack bars. I modified my entire factory FJC rack with these to make my tent, Rotopax and storage mounts. So if they will hold all that they will hold Maxx Traxx (or the cheap knock offs like mine). The have different configurations if this style doesn't fit your build.
Amazon product ASIN B01FETT3FO

Nice!! I'll probably use those and a piece of aluminum to make a mounting bracket!

Sorry not the best view, but this is what I had handy.

8020 extruded aluminum helps a lot too! You can tinker toy your entire rack.

There is place in Poway you can get all the 80/20 stuff necessary. I have some mounts that I'm using that we can get for stuff like that too. I'll have two examples up at Tim's wrench day Saturday.

There is place in Poway you can get all the 80/20 stuff necessary. I have some mounts that I'm using that we can get for stuff like that too. I'll have two examples up at Tim's wrench day Saturday.

We will be coming back from anza Sunday so not sure if I can make the wrench day.

Well, wrench day looks cancelled for Saturday. I used some mounts from this company...

www.pactoolmounts.com

We use them in the FD.

Where is this place in Poway, inquiring minds want to know.

Another place you can buy them is Mcmaster.com its like an industrial amazon and the deliver same day most cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom