Seeking Employment Toyota mechanic in Tampa, FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Due to Covid I've lost one of my employees. He had a rough time over the last 10 days or so and told me today that he won't be able to come back full time. So, I'm hiring.

If you're looking to move to Florida, this could be a great opportunity. You'd be working along a few long time Toyota mechanics and you would ONLY be working on Land Cruisers. We offer flexible hours, full time, overtime, and vacation. Your pay will be commensurate with your experience. If you've not got experience working on cruisers, this probably isn't the job for you.

You'd be working in what I call our "daily in/out shop". This is where we do most of our mechanical work for existing customers, and some work on ongoing restorations.

If you're interested in finding out more, send me over a resume, or a write-up of your experience.

Not qualified and little to far of commute, but didn't realize you were in Tampa. I will need to stop in next we are up that way. We moved to Naples last Feb.

Due to Covid I've lost one of my employees. He had a rough time over the last 10 days or so and told me today that he won't be able to come back full time. So, I'm hiring.

If you're looking to move to Florida, this could be a great opportunity. You'd be working along a few long time Toyota mechanics and you would ONLY be working on Land Cruisers. We offer flexible hours, full time, overtime, and vacation. Your pay will be commensurate with your experience. If you've not got experience working on cruisers, this probably isn't the job for you.

You'd be working in what I call our "daily in/out shop". This is where we do most of our mechanical work for existing customers, and some work on ongoing restorations.

If you're interested in finding out more, send me over a resume, or a write-up of your experience.
Currently in Bushnell and looking for work! As of 12/26/22

Not qualified and little to far of commute, but didn't realize you were in Tampa. I will need to stop in next we are up that way. We moved to Naples last Feb.
Glad you're in Florida ow! Would be awesome to connect sometime. 👍

Currently in Bushnell and looking for work! As of 12/26/22
Due to illness, I've had to scale back considerably. Not sure what the future holds. If things take a positive turn soon, I'll reach out to you. 👍

I could probably help you keep things on track... I have a lot of experience running a business as well... just looking to help out while paying some bills.
Keep me in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom