TOYO TIRES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These are looking like a pretty good option for the 200. Basically a 34 11.50. Any update about the club sponsorship deal? I like the MT also but think I want an AT ride. Anyone running these? If I do pull the trigger on these I’d rather do it through the club. I've been a diehard BFG fan for years but the last couple sets have been really hard to get balanced and haven't lasted nearly as long as the ones I had before.

Might be time to try something else. I'll probably wait until after GSMTR just in case the Raffle Gods smile on me again. Although, with gas prices there will be a lot less raffle tickets in the budget this year.

Last edited:
These are looking like a pretty good option for the 200. Basically a 34 11.50. Any update about the club sponsorship deal? I like the MT also but think I want an AT ride. Anyone running these? If I do pull the trigger on these I’d rather do it through the club. I've been a diehard BFG fan for years but the last couple sets have been really hard to get balanced and haven't lasted nearly as long as the ones I had before.

Might be time to try something else. I'll probably wait until after GSMTR just in case the Raffle Gods smile on me again. Although, with gas prices there will be a lot less raffle tickets in the budget this year.

I used SimpleTire.com last time I bought tires. It looks like they have your size, but not at the bbwheelsonline price. They do typically have free shipping though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom