TOUGH DOG RECOVERY GEAR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Complete kit with 11T Snatch

TDOG.jpg

C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

All the essentials for a winch or snatch recovery. This kit comes complete with an 11T snatch strap, for heavy vehicle load recoveries. Complete Kit Includes:

• 9m 11T Snatch Strap
  • 20m 10T Winch Extension Strap
  • 3m 10T Tree Trunk Protector
  • 10T Winch Pulley Block
  • 2 x 4.75T Bow Shackles
  • Winch Damper Blanket
  • Leather/Synthetic High Grip Gloves
  • Heavy Duty 1200 Denier Carry Bag
Part No: TDRK-11T | - $335.00 SHIPPED

K, I haven't been following you for a bit here J, I see your selling Tough Dog stuffs, lifts and....?
Spoon feed me, what do you like about this gear?

K, I haven't been following you for a bit here J, I see your selling Tough Dog stuffs, lifts and....?
Spoon feed me, what do you like about this gear?

A, You know me and customer service and quality is everything to me. I can pick up the phone and talk to the owner of TD, the lead engineer, guys in the TD install shop, my sales manager or the warehouse guys..

I was sold on TD when Andrea's cousin took me for a ride in his Defender 110 a few years ago. I've been selling TD for almost 3 years now and the people or the parts have yet to disappoint me. The parts are solid and consistent every order and no warranty issues with guys upwards of 28K miles on suspensions. Plus their rapport and working relationship with Toyota is icing on the cake for me.

See my Tough Dog thread in the vendor's section for more details on suspensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom